This activity writes the value or formula into a specified spreadsheet cell.
- Cell – Specify the cell to write. It supports only String variables and strings.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet which contains the cell to write. By default, it is “Sheet1." It supports only string variables and strings.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel Spreadsheet to write the data. Note: Use Open Spreadsheet activity to create Excel Spreadsheet instance and Close Spreadsheet to close the instance.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: Ifthis activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed. Misc
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.