This activity writes the data into the specified file. It creates a new file or overwrites in the existing file.
- Content – Add the content to write into the file.
- Encoding – Encode the file into UTF formats (UTF7encoding, UTF8encoding, UTF32encoding) and detects the encoding used in the file. Refer to link for more information Character Encoding.
- File Path – Specify the path of the file.
- Format Text – Specify the formatted text option. By default, it is in JSON format.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.