This activity writes the specified log message at the specified level. These messages are sent to Control Room and displayed on the logs page.
- Level – It Specifies the severity level of the message to log. It supports the following options.
|Critical||This is the Highest Level of the log. This log level should be used whenever the process is unrecoverable, and the execution needs to be aborted. By default, any uncaught exception will be raised as Critical by IntelliBuddies|
|Error||You can use this Level to indicate that the process encountered an error for a specific transaction inside a group of transactions being processed. The process can continue processing other transactions by aborting the current transaction.|
|Warning||You can use this Level to indicate that the process encountered a minor issue while processing a transaction. The process can continue the transaction by appropriately informing the auditors about the same.|
|Information||You can use this Level to provide any needed information about the process context|
|Trace||You can use this Level to provide any information necessary for debugging purposes|
- Message – Specify the message you want to log.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed