This activity writes the data from a Data Table variable in a spreadsheet starting with the specified cell range. If the starting cell isn't specified, it writes the data from the A1 cell. If the sheet does not exist, it creates a new one with the value specified in the Sheet Name property. It overwrites in all the cells within the selected range and saves the changes immediately.
- Add Headers – When true, it writes the column headers to the specified range.
- Data Table – Specify the Data Table to write the data into the specified cell range. It supports only String variables and strings.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet contains the cell to extract the specified cell formula. By default, it is "Sheet1". It supports only string variables and strings.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel spreadsheet instance to write the data. Note: Use Open Spreadsheet activity to create Excel Spreadsheet instance and Close Spreadsheet to close the instance
- Starting Cell – Specify the cell range from which to start writing the data. It supports string variables and strings.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.