This activity writes a specified Data Table to a CSV file. It overwrites the Data Table content into a file.
- Data Table – Specify the Data Table object to write into the CSV file. This field supports only Data Table objects.
- Delimiter– Specifies the delimiter in the CSV file. It can be tab, comma(','), semicolon(';'), caret('^'), or pipe('|').
- Encoding – The encoding type to be used. By default, UTF-8 encoding is set. Refer to link for more information Character Encoding.
- File Path – Specify the path to write into the CSV file.
- Include Header – If selected, the first row in the DataTable is considered a header. This option is selected by default.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: Ifthis activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.