This IntelliBuddies® Installation and Configuration documentation page provides information on installing and configuring IntelliBuddies® Client Tools Software bundle. This document describes IntelliBuddies® Client Tools system requirements, configuration settings, the actual installation process, and post-installation activities. IntelliBuddies® Client Tools is a software suite that is needed to create and execute automation. The Client Tools software bundle contains the following tools:
- IntelliBuddies® Process Designer
- IntelliBuddies® Assistant Buddy
- IntelliBuddies® Smart Buddy
- IntelliBuddies® Trainer Buddy
|Processor||2 CPU Cores (minimum 1.8GHz)|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB / 6 GB / 12 GB / 16 GB|
|Disk Space (HDD)||100 GB|
|Processor||2 CPU Cores (minimum 1.8GHz)|
|Memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|Disk Space (HDD)||200 GB / 500 GB|
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016 or above
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Google Chrome – 60 or above (Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit))
NOTE: The IntelliBuddies® Chrome Extension is bundled in the Client Tools setup. Please note that you may be asked to close Google Chrome while installing the Client Tools, so be sure to save any pending work.
- .Net Framework – 4.8 or above (.NET Framework 4.8.04084 / .NET Framework 4.7.03190 / .NET Framework 4.7.03062 )
IntelliBuddies® Client Tools require Microsoft VC++ Redistributable package (version 2017 and above) installed as part of the system where Clients Tools is being installed. It is recommended to install both x64 and x86 versions of redistributable packages.
You can find the Microsoft VC++ redistributable packages over here:
IntelliBuddies® Client Tools require Python and supporting frameworks for organizations to utilize certain Machine Learning features. You need to have the following software installed on your system to use these features.
Note: This is not a mandatory requirement, and you can continue your installation without Python. There will be limitations in using these Machine Learning features if you continue installing Client Tools without Python
IntelliBuddies® Client Tools needs Python version 3.6. You can download Python from here:
Once you download Windows x86-64 executable installer from the above link, during installation, ensure to check Add Python \<\<Version>> to PATH option as depicted by the screenshot below:
After successfully installing Python on the client system, you must run the following commands on the Command Prompt to install additional packages needed for Client Tools. Here is the list of commands in the proper sequence that needs to be executed from Command Prompt.
- pip install numpy==1.18.2
- pip install pandas==0.25.3
- pip install scipy==1.4.1
- pip install nltk==3.4.5
- pip install scikit-learn==0.22.2
- pip install spacy==2.2.0
If you have not yet downloaded the Client Tools Windows Installable, please download it from your IntelliBuddies® Account Manager portal.
Once login to IntelliBuddies® Account Manager portal with your login credentials, go to the Downloads section and download the installable onto the system where you need to install the Client Tools.
The IntelliBuddies® Client Tools Windows Installer (IntelliBuddies.Client.\<version>.msi) can help you install Client Tools by enabling you to perform the following things:
- Install IntelliBuddies® Process Designer
- Install IntelliBuddies® Assistant Buddy
- Install IntelliBuddies® Smart Buddy
- Configure Control Room and Authentication settings
Note: By default, IntelliBuddies® Client Tools are installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelliBuddies\2020\Client Tools\Enterprise directory.
- Run the Windows Installer (IntelliBuddies.Client.msi). The IntelliBuddies® Client Tools Setup wizard will be displayed. • Click on Next
- Change the installation folder if needed. By default, the Client Tools would be deployed under C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelliBuddies\Client Tools. Click on Next
- By default, the client tool installer will install all the client tools: Process Designer, Assistant Buddy, Smart Buddy, and Trainer Buddy. If you want to install all the client tools on a system, click on Next and move on.
Alternatively, you can use this installer to install a specific client tool by removing the tools you want to skip installation.
- After configuring, click on Next
- The ready to install step is displayed
- Click Install. The installation process starts, and the selected IntelliBuddies Client Tools will be installed in the selected installation folder as part of Step – 3
• Click on the Finish button to complete the setup.